Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Santa...

So I came home from work late one night, and found this big dry-erase board in my living room. The kids had used it to make a christmas list for santa claus. It made me laugh so I copied it all down word for word and I even included the misspellings, which I think make it even cuter. I highlighted the ones I like the most. So here is what the girls wrote...


"Dear Santa what we want for chrismas is JB music (Justin Bieber), rapunzel castle, rapunzel doll, candy, rapunzel puzzle, battries for my dog, new clothes, a ipod, a reel dog, a extra room for me, new doll, wigs, a magic tresure box, slow globes, rapunzel blanket, 10 flashlits, fat cat tickets, rapunzel back pack, new shoos, moovies, books, trains for tyler, new costooms, posters, dresses, blankets, church doll house, a doll house that looks like our house, picturs, money 20 dollers and 50 sents, trofies that look reel, two club houses, necleses, new clothes for our parents, glow paper, silly bands, makup, new bed sheets, markers, JB lipstik, forty cars, stuff animals, little pillow pets, new radio, big shaped erasers, disney dolls, a fone that has JB's number in it, a farm with extra horses in it, a wii with maryo party, flower stickers, money to go to gymnasticks for Kate, tracks for the trains, braslets, prity flowers, crayons, toothpaste and brush, a camara, If you can not get all thees presents we can get them next chrismas. Glow stars, school suplize, pajamas, pianoe, lite for ty, a toy gun, a moter scooder, fore white bords, games, coloring paper, two camara, barby, kees for our house, more room for thees toys, crowns, a BYU ticket for dad, a JB pillow blanket, we love you santa and mrs. clos! Heart shay and kate."

I laughed when I read this and had to write it down so the girls could read it when they got older. Does anyone know where I can get a church doll house? Ha ha And trophies that look real, not the fake ones. Too funny.

1 comment:

  1. Lys, you do such a good job at keeping up with your blog. I don't keep very well. I love all the pictures and Halloween costumes. They are great. Mom

    ReplyDelete